Within this ebook, you’ll find…
* Bodyweight Training is a Completely New Challenge. If you have any sort of gym experience you may become one of the many who is excited to realize what an exciting new challenge Bodyweight Training can be. No more waiting for someone to spot you while you bench press, or messing around on the latest fitness machine at the gym. Instead, you’ll be cranking out pushups and hitting the pull up bar in the doorway. This can be quite refreshing trust me!
* Bodyweight Training Torches Body Fat. Missing your abs? Follow a Bodyweight Training only program and you’ll find your missing six-pack in no time. Many of us get ultra shredded via Bodyweight Training only, with only minimal cardio.
* Bodyweight Training Heals Injuries and Builds Flexibility. Pounding the weights for year after year often leaves us with a laundry list of unhealed injuries. Many will quickly heal up once we switch our training protocol and focus on Bodyweight Training alone. On top of this, the flexibility benefits can be compared to an original Bodyweight Training method – yoga (which was originally used by Indian warriors as a conditioning method!)
* Bodyweight Training Supercharges Endurance. Kiss the treadmill goodbye. High rep Bodyweight Training will build real endurance WHILE you build great looking muscle!
* Bodyweight Training Gets You Fit On A Budget. Apart from some instruction (which you are reading right now), you can train without any added expense at all. Need to save money? Now you can get fit without going near a gym unless you choose too.
* Bodyweight Training Builds Toughness. Truth be told, the toughest guys in the world train following Bodyweight Training almost exclusively. Military elite units and special forces, boxers, wrestlers and mixed martial artists – even inmates in the world’s most dangerous prisons. Bodyweight Training will make you fit, healthy, and tough too!
Well let’s get into it, I’m very happy to have you here reading our guide, where I’ll do my best to open your eyes to a whole new approach to achieving your fitness goals. Be prepared to think a bit out of the box and you may never want to lift a weight again. The best body of your life awaits!