Others might recognize the growing acceptance of meditation as a proven, scientific method for encouraging positive changes in the brain at a biological level – but still find themselves daunted. How do you begin to start? How can you calm a mind that doesn’t want to be still?
How can you possibly find the time?
This book is going to explore all of those things and more. Over the course of time, you will discover the major types of meditation, how they are different, and how to use them. What’s more, is that you will learn how to employ those forms of meditation in a manner that is practical, easy, and highly effective.
We will be demystifying what should be a very simple and powerful tool. By the end of this book, the power will be in your hands to take the core principles of meditation and mindfulness and to apply them in a manner that applies to you.
In this book, you will learn:
* Where stress comes from and why you need to deal with it
* The different types of meditation and what they are each for
* How to start meditation in an easy and convenient way
* How to progress and improve in your meditation practice
* How to use mindfulness in everyday life
* How to use metacognition to understand your own thoughts
* How to overcome anxiety and stress with CBT and cognitive restructuring
* How meditation affects the brain
* How to improve your lifestyle for even greater calm
Can be sold [YES]
Can be used for personal use [YES]
Can be packaged with other products [YES]
Can modify/change the sales letter [YES]
Can be added to paid membership websites [YES]
Can put your name on the sales letter [YES]
Can be offered as a bonus [YES]
Can be used to build a list [YES]
Can print/publish offline [YES]
Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights [YES]
Can convey and sell Resale Rights [YES]
Can modify/change the main product [NO]
Can modify/change the graphics and ecover [NO]
Can be given away for free [NO]
Can be added to free membership websites [NO]
Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights [NO]
Can convey and sell Private Label Rights [NO]