One of the biggest reasons that many marketers overlook the importance of Instagram, is that they assume it is less flexible due to its purely visual nature. How can you sell something with just a picture?
In fact, though, the opposite is true: Instagram’s visual nature is what makes it so valuable. Due to this fact, Instagram allows creators to minimize the amount of work and time they put into projects.
It takes only a matter of minutes in some cases to snap a great photo – a few more if you’re going to edit it – as opposed to the larger amount of time it takes to compose a message or think of something witty to say. You can easily take large batches of photographs and then upload them on a schedule, or even use stock images and just add some kind of inspiring quote on top.
The point is that the amount of time and effort you invest in your account is relatively low, considering the amount of value you will get out of it. It has a great ROI.
There are other unique advantages to choosing Instagram over another platform too that we will get into more in a moment. But suffice to say that choosing Instagram over other options will give you a platform that can build a HUGE amount of engagement and turn your followers into real fans who are willing to buy the items you recommend, or just keep coming back to your site time and time again.
Instagram is a tool that will allow you to build brand awareness and brand loyalty in a manner that other channels just can’t match.
Instagram should be considered an absolute focus for any marketing strategy then, but it becomes even more powerful when you combine it with a general marketing plan that incorporates other platforms and forms of media.
In short, Instagram could well be the missing piece of the puzzle for your online marketing strategy. If you have already conquered Facebook and Twitter, then Instagram may well be the final frontier. Alternatively, many companies that have struggled to make a success of marketing on other platforms may find that Instagram is the place where they have runaway success – and there are many factors that make this more likely.
In this book, you will learn how to do all of that and how to absolutely maximize the potential of Instagram as a marketing tool. You will learn:
* The unique advantages of choosing Instagram for your marketing
* How to set up an Instagram account
* How to create a business account
* How to create consistent, high-quality content that will build loyal followers
* How to use tags, timing, and other strategies to accelerate your growth
* How to create a strong brand and mission statement for your account and your business
* How to utilize tools and advanced features
* How to take amazing photos
* How to run an Instagram account with no photography necessary!
* Monetization for your account
* How to use video, Instagram Live, stories and more
* Advertising for Instagram
* How to become an internet celebrity leveraging the power of Instagram
* And much more! If you’re looking for a way to gain more visitors, build more engagement, and increase your profits… then Instagram is the answer.