The common thread that unites all these sad scenarios is the fact that in the West, we have forgotten about wellness. We really have. The traditional Western view of wellness is very restricted and, given what’s going on, on the ground, quite short-sighted.
Traditional Western medicine’s attitude towards wellness is built on the assumption that the body and the mind are separate. They are not joined, they are not related in any way, but they are separate.
Just as importantly, whatever treatments are created for either body or mind, have to be based on biochemical compounds. In fact, it’s only been recent that we have steered towards the direction of biochemistry. Prior to this, it’s mostly just hard chemistry.
This idea of the body and mind being separate has led to doctors treating the symptoms, but overlooking the disease. It’s impossible to treat the body without addressing the mind and the spirit.
Unfortunately, in the West, the spiritual component of wellness is hardly mentioned at all. In fact, people get really antsy and uncomfortable the moment the idea of spirit enters any conversation. It’s like it’s completely off-limits to “credible” scientific investigation.
On top of all of this, the typical diagnosis for physical ailments leaves out the attitude, mindset as well as the emotional configuration of the patient. In fact, it’s only been recent that general-practice physicians have factored in lifestyle considerations.
With this 10-part video course…
- You are going to understand the importance of Lifestyle.
- You will learn to identify lifestyle inputs
- You will understand the spiritual component of wellness.
- You can begin to understand the body-and-mind connection.
- You are going to learn exactly how to live a more empowered life.
- Rediscovering the Importance of Lifestyle
- Lifestyle is Always a Choice
- The 5 Key Benefits of a Holistic Focus on Wellness: The Power of Wholeness
- Overcoming 5 Common Myths that Lead to Disease and Dysfunction
- Begin with Your Most Powerful Bio-Organic Complex: Your Mind
- Understand the importance of relational wellness
- Explore physical wellness
- Traditional wellness is not up to the job
- Preventative Medical Wholeness
- Claiming Environmental Wholeness
Includes ready sales materials!
Can be sold [YES]
Can be used for personal use [YES]
Can be packaged with other products [YES]
Can modify/change the sales letter [YES]
Can be added to paid membership websites [YES]
Can put your name on the sales letter [YES]
Can be offered as a bonus [YES]
Can be used to build a list [YES]
Can print/publish offline [YES]
Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights [YES]
Can convey and sell Resale Rights [YES]
Can modify/change the main product [NO]
Can modify/change the graphics and ecover [NO]
Can be given away for free [NO]
Can be added to free membership websites [NO]
Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights [NO]
Can convey and sell Private Label Rights [NO]